The Moore Skating Club Board of Directors are working on the schedule and pricing for Fall and Winter Skating and Learn to Skate sessions.
Fall and Winter Registration for all Skating, Learn to Skate and Power Programs is Sat. Sept. 6th from 10 am till 1 pm at the Moore Sports Complex.
Power Skating Schedule is now available for Summer 2014 Sessions. Please email Michelle G. for Power Skating questions email@example.com.
You will find the registration form on the Registration page. The mailing address is included.
Power Program is as follows:
- Starting Monday June 30th 6.00pm - 7.30pm Peewee/Bantam 11/2 hours a week for 8 weeks $230.00.
- Starting Wednesday July 2nd 6.00pm -7.00pm Novice 1hour for 8 weeks $150.00
- Starting Wednesday July 2nd 7.00pm - 8.00pm Atom 1hour for 8 weeks $150.00 (If they haven't done power with us this year then they have to pay the $35.00 for insurance so that will on top of $265.00)
- Power Camps August 5th to 8th 8.30am - 9.30am Tyke 9.45am - 10.45am Novice 11.00am - 12pm Atom 100.00/ child for 4 days if they haven't done power before with us this year it's an extra $35.00 for insurance which is then $135.00
- August 11th - 15th 8.30am - 9.30am Atom 9.45am - 10.45am Peewee 11.00am - 12.00pm Bantam 125.00/ child for 5 days if they haven't done power with us this year it's an extra $35.00 for insurance which is then $155.00.